"Are You Willing To Follow a 3-stage blueprintTo simplify and enjoy the writing and debugging of complex excel formulas?"
Yes These Secrets Help Me hit the target, find and avoid errors in the syntax, understand others' formulas And They Will Work For YOU Too
Dear intermediate and advanced Excel user,
Interestingly, the first megaformula that got the results I wanted came from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 2002. The spreadsheet from this arrogant Brazilian university professor impressed me so much because…
…his megaformulas transformed the boring matrix of cells into a
dynamic and powerful hydraulic simulator.
I wondered how their complex formulas got RESULTS. In the beginning, I was ashamed for understanding almost nothing about his megaformulas. Anyway…although I never met him in person neither knew anything else about him, he gained my respect forever because he revealed to me what was truly possible with Excel.
I started cloning and tweaking his complex formulas to adapt them to my needs (and because it was embarrassing to use something I didn’t understand). But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t figure out why the damn complex formula wasn’t working….
…I was unable to change it without breaking it.
Definitely, that powerful spreadsheet application was written in a language that only the professor and of course Excel understood.
I became obsessed with the functions he used and started to study them one by one: INDEX, MATCH, OFFSET, IF, OR, INDIRECT, ADDRESS, etc. I deconstructed his Megaformulas. I put them on separate columns, I studied their arguments and logic one by one…
…but no matter what, I got lost in the middle of the formula. When I tried to hit the target with my copycat formula, I always got it wrong.
…I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I struggle for almost a year to understand these complex Excel formulas.
Now, I enjoy the creative process of writing and debugging complex Excel formulas.
After years of hard work and dedication, I figure it all out!
Writing complex formulas to solve real business problems is cumbersome
if you ignore some principles (and if you don’t follow a proven blueprint).
"Imagine...you can bring the Excel function nesting power to its knees and get the RESULTS you want!"
If you know that Excel has hundreds of functions but —when it comes to calculating— you are faced with questions like which function(s) should I use? How should I combine (or nest) them? Is there a way to write better formulas? How to make a formula fast, scalable, easy to understand and auditable?…
…or If you have some worksheets with very long formulas (nested IF-THEN-ELSE/AND/OR/VLOOKUP/INDIRECT, etc.) and most are a bear to get working.
And want to become comfortable and at ease with these complex formulas, then this is great news for you!
Because I created my new Excel Formulas program, Master of Megaformulas – A 3-stage blueprint to write, edit and troubleshoot complex Excel formulas.
What are others saying about The Master Of Megaformulas Blueprint?
This is one step closer to my dream Excel learning idea: a set of Lego-like puzzle pieces that can be discretely moved around to fit the various possible configurations such as, the Range object and the Range property for example. Doesn't that sound like fun?
Thanks for all you do. Best Regards,
I got through the document and learned some new ways to think about formulas. Also looking forward to your upcoming chapters!...
The MMF is not only for Excel learners but also for masters to help improve understanding methodically.
3 new things I learned: 1. The importance of order of operators and parenthesis. This is very important for Mega formula construction and accuracy of the results. 2. Using the function wizard for finding bugs or errors in mega formulas and also to compute intermediate results of a function used in large formulas. 3. The simple techniques to build effective mega formulas (one example being how to remove external references in a mega formulas quickly)
3 doubts/fears I removed: 1. Managing spreadsheets with Mega formula or nested formulas was a painful exercise, particularly when those excel workbooks were created by someone else. Now I know the techniques to deal with them thank you John. 2. Index and Match formulas were always tough for me to understand, MMF had made it really simple and easy to realize the power of these two functions together. 3. Nesting function itself was a complex thing earlier. Now I have much better clarity about nesting formulas due to the tip to see excel functions as connectors and arguments as ports (this simple analogy brings so much clarity).
I am already working on a spreadsheet now to use index and match to populate results/calculations automatically. I am also planning to merge few workbooks as a single workbook by using the technique of removal of external references. I will also use the bonus function library provided towards this.
The simplicity of your language with perfect analogies can only be found in your books/courses. The workbooks provided are also very useful to practically see the impact of a MMF. Thank you for yet another gem from excelgurublueprints.com. In short a must-have course for any Excel user. Please have a great day. Regards
What the Master Of Megaformulas Blueprint will do for you?
In this practical Excel Formulas program, you will discover:
- How to systematize your current (and coming) knowledge of Excel functions and formulas so you streamline and enjoy writing and debugging complex formulas from you or others
- How to guide your thinking along the megaformula building process to avoid deadlocks and unnecessary errors, and false expectations
- How to build any complex formula in 3 simple stages. Discover what’s the first thing you should do to hit the target, how to find the right mix of functions and logic for your needs, how to reduce the amount of trial-and-error necessary to get the results you want
- How to understand others’ megaformulas with ease
- How to debug any complex formula in 3 simple stages. Discover what’s the first thing you should do to find an error in the syntax
- What functions you must avoid on your megaformula
- The computer programmer’s 5-step megaformula building blueprint that will turbocharge your megaformula skills. You can use this roadmap as an alternative/complement of the 3-stage blueprint, two write or debug complex formulas
- The timing and mindset for researching new functions
- The simple criteria you must follow to choose the best functions for your megaformula. Stop using the wrong functions that will take you down the rabbit hole of errors and uncertainty
- and much more
The program will also give you enough context so you face the megaformula territory with confidence and effectiveness. Also, In this comprehensive Excel Formulas program, you will learn:
- The silent Excel behavior outsiders never notice, which every MF writer should know so they stop pulling their hair during errors and to reduce anxiety during the writing of long and complex formulas. If you want to go beyond level 3 of nesting with absolute confidence, then this is for you
- A simple two-step technique to find any untraceable error on any megaformula. Well, only those who are aware of the silent Excel behavior I mentioned above can perform this technique successfully
- 3 proven step-by-step nesting function techniques
- How to be aware of unknown and advanced functions. Learn how to organize the 477 Excel functions into powerful groups and stop asking, which functions should I use?
- Which functions can be nested together and which ones can’t be nested together. Yes, discover which are the good and bad associations you must avoid
- How to manage parentheses and commas
- How to figure out which formula would work best for your particular situation
- How to check the results of intermediate steps. Learn how to use this technique in the middle of the writing or during the editing process
- How to check the results of intermediate steps without creating intermediate columns that look unprofessional
- Quickly figure out why your nested IF formula does not work
- How to navigate a megaformula without messing it up. Learn how to easily position your cursor at the right spot to highlight the function, the arguments and how to select them without using the mouse so you never leave parenthesis out
- How to quickly copy any nested function without dealing with the error-prone manual parentheses selection. Get rid of the insecurity of incomplete parentheses during your copying and pasting operations
- How to simplify the writing and editing of complex and long formulas
- A simple keyboard shortcut to make long formulas easier to read
- Two commands to make a long formula shorter
- How to manage more than 3 IF conditions
- The two logical functions you can use to simplify IF megaformulas
- How to edit an existing megaformula without breaking it
- How to make additions to an existing megaformula without breaking it
- How to get a failed megaformula working
- The simple thing to do when a megaformula goes wrong
- What are the 6 common errors and how to solve them
- How to use the intellisense and tooltip tools to solve undefined/untraceable errors
- How to preserve a megaformula on copying and moving
- And much more!
What's different from other Excel formulas courses out there?
Most of the Excel formulas courses are all about memorizing functions and formulas. The MMF program will show you a proven 3-stage blueprint to build any complex formula. Also, the MMF program will show you how to think like a megaformulas guru, how to learn functions in a way that you can match them with your situations, and how to be absolutely confident with complex formulas from you and others.
You get access to the tools (megaformulas building blueprint) and the Excel fundamentals that will give you context and confidence to face challenging MF situations.
Other courses about formulas assume you know a lot of things. I don’t take anything for granted that you should know. I explain it the way it is done to a kid.
Who is the MMF blueprint for?
The MMF Blueprint is for intermediate or advanced Excel users who already have created basic/complex formulas and are looking for new ways to tweak their existing complex formulas for higher functionality, want to get more context to face complex formulas with confidence, or want to systematize their formulas knowledge and skills.
The MMF program is for professionals and consultants who want to systematize their knowledge to transform Excel from a normal spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool
What do you get when you enroll in the MMF program?
After you enroll, you get instant access to:
What else do you get when you enroll in the MMF program?
Practical bonus #1 - The Excel Functions Finder (EFF)
I have synthesized the Microsoft Excel 2016, 2019 functions scattered help into one single database you can sort, filter, pivot, and enrich at your convenience (using the simple and familiar Excel filtering and list tools).
This handy workbook with a library of 477 Excel functions is for you if you want to…
- Find new Excel functions to improve your skills. Discover new functions by category, by data type, by version added, by name, by any keyword you type on the respective field filter text box
- Find out what can be done. Stop using the same functions that keep you stuck in a beginner level
- Discover how many Excel functions are in Excel 2016
- Discover the exact Excel version on which a function was added. You can know if your customers or peers will be able to use some fancy function you plan to use or finally find out why some functions cannot be used in your Excel version
- Discover the exact new category where some functions were relocated to. Newbies think some functions were deprecated but they are hidden in some function category
- Find out what types of data type each function retrieves so you know where they fit
- Keep track of new functions added in the upcoming versions of Excel
- …and much more!
Practical bonus #2 - How To Keep Your Megaformulas Free Of Errors
After 20 years of writing, editing and debugging really complex Excel formulas (megaformulas) for Civil Engineering, science, data cleaning, and database projects, I have synthesized the best practices to be free of the most common errors that plague these megaformulas.
This practical 20-page Excel Formulas best practice guide is for you if you want to…
- Know the simple parenthesis strategy that will avoid you unnecessary frustration with untraceable parentheses errors
- Know how to enter dates, texts, etc., in your complex formulas without crashing them
- Know the 5 elements that you should focus on to avoid almost 90% of the most common errors during formula writing, editing and debugging
- and much more…
Practical bonus #3 - 21 Megaformula Writing And Troubleshooting Strategies
These strategies will help you ensure that your megaformula is the best it can be, presented the best way it can be.
- new actionable Excel techniques to improve your existing megaformulas
- how to make your formulas shorter
- testing and debugging techniques
- how to simplify nested IFs
- a checklist to improve a megaformula
- …and much more!
One of the most fascinating things about this program is that develops the mindset to write complex formulas in Excel!
How much should you invest in this megaformula building blueprint?
Being able to synthesize Excel into a few simple principles and techniques is only possible due to my 10+ years of hard-earned experience creating and using real-world Excel applications, in a corporate environment.
If you can increase your confidence to put Excel megaformulas skills in your resume and get a promotion, get a high-paying job, how much would your current salary increase? 10%, 15% or more? That would add thousands of dollars each year to your pocket.
If you become a freelancer, you will able to earn $50, $100+ per gig. And if you are a consultant, you will be able to face new and bigger projects.
The MMF program won’t cost you $500.
The MMF program won’t cost you $300.
The MMF program won’t even cost you $200.
Today, you can start learning how to write, edit and fix complex Excel formulas for any project for just one payment of:
With a small investment, the Excel megaformulas skill will pay you back again and again.
If you don’t learn how to write, edit and fix complex long formulas, you will never be a full-fledged Excel user.
You risk nothing
If within 30 days of purchase, you follow and implement the megaformulas guide lessons and you don’t learn how to write, edit and fix megaformulas from you and others, or you don’t feel more confident to use the program, or if you simply didn’t like the material, just ask for a refund and you will get your money back, no questions asked.
I have been selling Excel infoproducts online since 2011 to thousands of professionals from around the world.
Just contact us (use the subject, ‘Refund’). I will take care of it.
How much time should I devote to learning?
To complete the MMF program, you should complete 20+ lessons. But you don’t need to study the entire program in one sitting.
You can read the lessons at your own pace and you can also skip the areas you are familiar with or that you want to study later.
No pressure teacher. No rigid schedules. Study at your own pace.
What payment methods do you accept?
When does the course start and finish?
The access to the course starts now and ends after one year! But it is a self-paced online course. You decide when you start and when you finish.
The course site remembers your progress, so you can pick up right where you left off on any device. That means you can study a few lessons at work, then continue right where you left off on your tablet or home computer.
You can access the course site from your work or home computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with an internet connection.
How long do I have access to the course?
You have one year access to the course, support, and forum. If you want to renew your membership, you can do so at 75% off. You will receive an email prior expiration to let you know.
What Excel version do I need?
The program covers fundamentals that are common to all Excel versions.
Except for some version-specific functions, all the functions, formulas and techniques will work on any version of Excel for either Windows or Mac. I use Excel 2016 for Windows in my screen captures.
The bonus Excel functions finder (EFF) will show you the functions that are available on Excel 2016 and 2019 versions.
Can I access the lessons on my mobile device?
Yes, you can log in with your smartphone or tablet (Android or iOS) and read or download the material. If you want to manipulate the workbooks, you might need an Excel app installed.
Of course, you can also log in with your computer or laptop (Windows or Mac).