It Seems Incredible That You Can Immediately Know The Secret Complex Formulas To Marry Your Data And Create Interactive And Dynamic Dashboards And Reports, Without Figuring Out Nor Remembering The Syntax!
"Are You Willing To Follow 50+ Dashboard Formula Templates To Pull Almost Any Answer From Your Excel Tables?"
This Could Be You!
Wednesday, 6 PM
From: John Franco
If you don’t have at your fingertips the many options available to extract data and would like to discover how to extract information from Excel tables, to answer unusual end-users questions and to create customized reports for you and for your manager, I can show you exactly how to do it quickly and easily.
In fact, I am going to reveal more done-for-you lookup formulas than you will ever need.
Listen closely now because finding and presenting information from tables is something I do extremely well. I have been successfully manipulating Excel Tables with hundreds, thousands, even hundreds of thousands of rows, multiple columns, and with multiple and complex criteria for over 10 years…
I started with the same problems you are having today, and I know what it feels like to be pulling my hair out for failing to adapt the existing formulas I knew, (VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF, Array Formulas, etc.) and not knowing the direct Lookup formulas that I knew existed or should exist.
That’s not all, These things really scared me…
- Wanting to be able to tell Excel that if certain columns match a given complex condition, then summarize these lines and give me a sum/count/vlookup in a different column or cell
- Having multiple lines which all pertain to one record and needing to be able to summarize them into one line, while they match a multiple column criteria
- Remembering the syntax when you need to start from scratch
- Getting rid of unwanted #N/A errors
- Implementing a VLOOKUP unsuccessfully and not having a clue about where to look at for a solution
- Ignoring how to prepare your data for successful lookups
- Having difficulty in debugging long and complex formulas
- Don’t know where to begin
And that’s just for starters!
Being fond of my hair, (it hurts when I pull it) I reached the point in which I said to myself…
“Self, there has got to be a way to do this,” but I just can’t figure out what it might be. Even after having looked through Excel Help, I could NOT seem to figure out which functions I needed to use, to pull out the answers I wanted…
After years of being “blank” in front of intimidating Excel tables, visiting Excel forums and blogs, doing research, etc. I discovered the direct Lookup, Array Formulas and other advanced formulas and techniques you need to translate the “end-users” unusual questions into answers for your reports. It changed my life and career dramatically!
Do you understand what this means?
Once I discovered this, I started to please my boss and customers with the reports they requested…. in a big way!
Once I discovered it, I wrote a complex Lookup formula in just minutes, and the report was configured in front of me.
I even started to massage the data for my own consumption in ways I could not do before. I started to make sense of the data and gain knowledge to make better decisions. Suddenly, I knew more than all my peers about our company’s figures and trends.
Generating further “meaningful information” from Excel tables was no longer a time-consuming process
I no longer feared my boss when he came with new and unusual reporting requests
And check this out…
I was soon considered for a promotion, and my career advanced!
But wait – there’s more
Now…I am helping hundreds of data professionals… of all experience levels with the same flat-table-conversation problems like yours; they are aspiring Data Analysts, Finance Assistants, Data Analysts, Financial Experts, HR Department Heads, and OTHER professionals, SOME OF whose clients include MANY of the best-known companies in the world, such as American Express, General Electric, BMW, Merrill Lynch, Kaiser Permamente, Honda, and several others. And many other small to mid companies, ranging from consulting firms to Internet providers and hotels.
What are others saying about The Essential Library Of Dashboard Formulas For Busy Professionals?
I don’t care if you’ve never written a lookup formula in your life.
I’ve put all this information together into the simplified program “How To Extract Information From Excel Tables – 50+ Dashboard Formula Templates That Will Pull Almost Any Answer From Your Data”, that you should check out right now…
You get 50+ dashboard formula templates that will show you how to pull out single items from tables using simple and complex criteria (using VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, Array Formulas), how to pull out summarized values from tables (using COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIFS, Array Formulas), how to pull arrays using VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, Array Formulas.
You will also find a new and simpler way of understanding the arguments so you don’t need to remember the syntax every time. You will also learn the fundamental principles of looking up.
Everything revealed in pdf format (137 pages).
What’s in it for you….
- Learn how to easily implement a VLOOKUP successfully
- Stop the hair pulling and headaches! Discover – like many others who used to swear by VLOOKUP, – it is NOT the only way
- No more time sucking searches in several places (forums, blogs, several books, etc) only to find superficial results on the lookup formulas topic. This is like no other book on the market! An in-depth EASY TO FOLLOW reference guide about Excel Lookup formulas for Report generation
- Learn how RIGHT NOW – to easily execute a successful Vlookup (free of unwanted #N/A errors) with a step by step proven checklist and expert “best practice” guidance
- Never again feel “in the dark” and having no ideas about how to get rid of #N/A errors
- Avoid being paralyzed by a lack of knowledge in all the ways to manipulate data. In this guide, you will quickly learn that there are so many methods Excel possess for manipulating data effectively
- Find the direct Lookup formulas to crunch multiple columns and multiple lines – FAST and EASY
- Fearlessly work with Excel lists having multiple and complex criteria
- Stop experimenting with formulas you are not familiar with, and achieve the exact data extraction you want…. right now!
- Quit going in circles, trying to adapt formulas that are not suitable for your multiple criteria purposes: VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Instantly become the master of the most powerful methods to perform a complex criteria or multiple column lookup by using: INDEX and MATCH, SUMPRODUCT, Array Formulas
- Say goodbye forever to lost opportunities to shine at work, because you are not able to massage or make sense of information that lies dormant in your Excel List
- Permanently stop your “end users” from complaining about the layout of the report being too complex because you will easily be able to provide only the data they need and request
- Consistently answer unusual “end users” questions, letting them know that the last occasion was no coincidence or fluke
- Satisfy diverse “end user” format preferences, by developing any “end user” layout needed
Become an Excel Power User!
Get inspired by this comprehensive gallery of dashboard templates and develop the confidence to build your own mega formulas. You don’t need to start from scratch.
These are the done-for-you templates you will find inside…
How to pull out a single item (summary)
- Template 1 – How to look up the Quantity of a Given Item Using COUNTIF
- Template 2 – How to LOOK UP the Quantity of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using COUNTIFS
- Template 3 – How to look up the Quantity of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using Array Formulas
- Template 4 – How to look up the Amount of a Given Item Using SUMIF
- Template 5 – How to look up the Amount of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using SUMIFS
- Template 6 – How to look up the Amount of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using SUMPRODUCT
- Template 7 – How to look up the Amount of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using Array Formulas
- Template 8 – How to look up the Average of a Given Item Using AVERAGEIF
- Template 9 – How to look up the Average of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using AVERAGEIFS
- Template 10 – How to look up the Average of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using Array Formulas
How to pull out a single item (picking)
- Template 11 – How to look up a text
- Template 12 – How to look up a Date
- Template 13 – How to look up a Number
- Template 14 – How to look up a Text that is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 15 – How to look up a Date that is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 16 – How to look up a Number that is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 17 – How to look up a Text that Contains “”
- Template 18 – How to look up a Text that Begins with “”
- Template 19 – How to look up a Text that Ends with “”
- Template 20 – How to look up a Text that Contains “” and is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 21 – How to look up a Text that Begins with “” and is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 22 – How to look up a Text that Ends with “” and is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 23 – How to look up a Case Sensitive Text Using an Array Formula
- Template 24 – How to look up a Case Sensitive Text Using SUMPRODUCT
- Template 25 – How to look up a Text and a Number Located in Two Index Columns Using a Helper Column
- Template 26 – How to look up a Text and a Number Located in Two Index Columns Using SUMPRODUCT
- Template 27 – How to LOOK UP a Text and a Number in Two Index Columns Using an Array Formula
- Template 28 – How to look up a Month Using a Helper Column
- Template 29 – How to look up a Month Using SUMPRODUCT
- Template 30 – How to look up a Month Using an Array Formula
- Template 31 – How to look up a Number with Decimal Places
- Template 32 – How to look up the Last Instance of a Value
- Template 33 – How to look up the Most Frequent Value
- Template 34 – How to look up a Value Based on Index Column and Index Row
- Template 35 – How to look up in Reverse Mode
- Template 36 – How to look up Multiple Index Column Criteria
- Template 37 – How to look up the Biggest Quantity
- Template 38 – How to look up the Newest Date-Time
- Template 39 – How to look up an Exact or Approximate Number (case 1)
- Template 40 – How to look up an Exact or Approximate Text
- Template 41 – How to look up an Exact or Approximate Number (case 2)
- Template 42 – How to look up an Exact or Approximate Date/Time
- Template 43 – How to look up Exact or Approximate Percentages
- Template 44 – How to look up an Exact or Lower/Greater Approximate Number
- Template 45 – How to Extract one item using simple criteria using GETPIVOTDATA
- Template 46 – How to Extract one item using multiple criteria using GETPIVOTDATA
How to pull out an array (picking one by one)
- Template 47 – How to extract matches from different columns
- Template 48 – How to extract multiple matches that meet a single criterion
Who else uses this?
What the Master Of Megaformulas Blueprint will do for you?
What else is in it for you?
- Stop sending so many Pivot Tables to old-fashioned users and Excel veterans, who usually hate PTs because they don’t know how to use them and it takes them too long to figure out
- Quickly understand the many useful functions yet unknown by many “Excel Experts”
- Always have options when you are not “comfortable” with one lookup method in particular. This guide offers you many very useful methods that will now, always be available
- Stop fighting your way through hard to understand technical guides full of “Geek Speak”, that are not written or formatted in a “User Friendly” way. This guide is not only VERY helpful, but EASY to use
- Instantly gain a deep understanding of the Lookup Formula arguments, making them much more manageable
- Stop racking your brain, wasting precious time in forums, and listening to “wanna be” experts to get the formulas you want
- Silence the complaints from your manager and customers about not being able to change the inputs in the reports and see the results immediately
- Prepare the reports exactly as your “end users” requested, with the same layout and figures, and no more
- Instantly have the expertise to know exactly how these complex lookup formulas work, so you can maintain them, even months after completing the work
- Kill the frustrations with complex computations, like multiple column and multiple criteria, that you can neither find a direct formula for, or don’t know how to apply your knowledge of the formulas you do have, to them
- No Worries about listening to a manager, and easily translating what she says into data fields
- Stop wasting your analysis time, by developing error-proof Lookup Formulas. You will do this by preparing the backend list to be queried properly, and by following clear guidelines at the frontend
- Your boss will trust your reports since they will receive legitimate and professional messages (“Items not found”, “Missing”, etc) instead of unexpected #N/As messages
- Never again struggle with a lack of resources (only Vlookup) when you face “growing-in-complexity” lookup computations
Now you will feel comfortable and confident doing Lookups every day, and have the energy to analyze data. You will start sending eye-opening and highly functional reports to the busy professionals and decision makers who request them
As it turns out…
How much should you invest in this megaformula building blueprint?
Extracting information from tables is not brain surgery. You can figure it out on your own. Eventually and if you are willing to invest time and effort doing trial and error trying to extract information from big tables, dealing with syntax issues, etc. Or reading books, forums, and blogs and synthesizing that information.
Or you can take advantage of the 10+ years John’s already invested in hard work dealing with extracting information from all kinds of Excel Tables, researching and synthesizing his findings.
There is absolutely no sane reason why you should want to waste years of your own career attempting to cover this same ground.
It’s up to you.
If you order today, you can unleash the data analysis power of Excel and quickly analyze and present data for just…
If you attend an Excel seminar, you will not cover even the fraction of the techniques covered here, and you will pay $300+ for one day of training, and spend even more on hotel and travel expenses.
There’s a saying that goes like this: “if you think education is expensive, try ignorance.”
…just think, how much will it cost you to do nothing?..
With a small investment, the Excel megaformulas skill will pay you back again and again.
If you don’t learn how to write, edit and fix complex long formulas, you will never be a full-fledged Excel user.
You risk nothing
What's different from other Excel Lookup formulas courses out there?
Most of the Excel lookup formulas courses focus exclusively on VLOOKUP and on memorizing the function syntax, and explain how to write a basic lookup function. The HEIET program will show you more than 50 done-for-you lookup formulas (from basic to advanced lookups).
The comprehensive lookup scenarios are organized in a way that you can match them with your situations and will help you to be absolutely confident with complex lookup formulas from you and others.
Other courses about formulas assume you know a lot of things. At the beginning of the program, I don’t take anything for granted that you should know. I explain it the way it is done to a kid.
Who is the HEIET blueprint for?
The MMF Blueprint is for intermediate or advanced Excel users who already have created basic/complex formulas and are looking for new ways to tweak their existing complex formulas for higher functionality, want to get more context to face complex formulas with confidence, or want to systematize their formulas knowledge and skills.
The MMF program is for professionals and consultants who want to systematize their knowledge to transform Excel from a normal spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool.
Intermediate to advanced Excel users will get the most out of this program because you might use this HEIET course as a refresher or for covering some voids you might have. Also, you can use any of the 50 lookup formulas logic to get ideas or actual solutions to face real projects right now.
You can ask for a full refund if you find the course is not for you.
But if you are a beginner, you can take this lookup program as an eye-opener to the possibilities that lies ahead beyond the VLOOKUP and INDEX & MATCH formulas.
Also, you can ask for a full refund if you find the course is not for you.
You are covered by my 30-day money back guarantee.
What do you get when you enroll in the HEIET program?
After you enroll, you get instant access to:
What else do you get when you enroll in the HEIET program?
Practical bonus #1 - 50+ Excel lookup templates (workbooks)
If you order today, you will also get 50+ Excel templates files, with the exact content of the book so you can easily follow along and implement the concepts.
If you are the kind of person that need to see things in action to understand and get started, then here you will find joy in seeing all the dashboard formulas in use and being able to actually play with them.
And If you are the kind of person who loves to get your hands dirty without the frustration of trial-and-error, these dashboard workbooks will be one of the best learning experiences for you because each workbook easily presents the dashboard and its source data side-by-side (not on different sheets), so you can easily explore the techniques without losing sight of the source that is being used.
This side-by-side design allows you to analyze every argument and input, change the arguments and inputs, and see results immediately. Just see below…
And avoid the extra confusion of dealing with big tables because these examples don’t contain thousands of rows or hundred of columns. and as you can see above. Every template uses data of just the right size so you see how these fundamental techniques work. This will make you develop your confidence instead of being intimidated by big tables.
Practical bonus #2 - The Lookup error-free checklist
This is a set of three checklists to troubleshoot VLOOKUPs and INDEX & MATCH formulas with ease.
Find a list that will show you how to avoid and debug common lookup errors, and how to identify the good errors and avoid pulling your hair when you are getting mistakes that are factual and not derived from poor syntax or data.
Enroll now and learn once for all how to write, edit and fix megaformulas.
P.S Remember, No More frustrations and headaches trying to manipulate data, or returning to the office tomorrow and being asked by “end users”, for reports you won’t know how to do.
P.P.S Don’t let the errors keep draining your energy before the analysis starts. What would you do with your time if you wouldn’t be in a lookup trap anymore?
How much time should I devote to learning?
To complete the MMF program, you should complete 20+ lessons. But you don’t need to study the entire program in one sitting.
You can read the lessons at your own pace and you can also skip the areas you are familiar with or that you want to study later.
No pressure teacher. No rigid schedules. Study at your own pace.
What payment methods do you accept?
When does the course start and finish?
The access to the course starts now and ends after one year! But it is a self-paced online course. You decide when you start and when you finish.
The course site remembers your progress, so you can pick up right where you left off on any device. That means you can study a few lessons at work, then continue right where you left off on your tablet or home computer.
You can access the course site from your work or home computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with an internet connection.
How long do I have access to the course?
You have one year access to the course, support, and forum. If you want to renew your membership, you can do so at 75% off. You will receive an email prior expiration to let you know.
What Excel version do I need?
The program covers fundamentals that are common to all Excel versions.
Except for some version-specific functions, all the functions, formulas and techniques will work on any version of Excel for either Windows or Mac. I use Excel 2016 for Windows in my screen captures.
The bonus Excel functions finder (EFF) will show you the functions that are available on Excel 2016 and 2019 versions.
Can I access the lessons on my mobile device?
Yes, you can log in with your smartphone or tablet (Android or iOS) and read or download the material. If you want to manipulate the workbooks, you might need an Excel app installed.
Of course, you can also log in with your computer or laptop (Windows or Mac).